Film Emporium is pleased to offer The Lens Depot’s Equipment Insurance Protection Plan thru Houston Casualty Insurance Company for rented equipment valued up to $25,000. These policies cover both damage and theft with a $250.00 per claim deductible and can be as long as 15 days.
Visit The Lens Depot's website at www.thelensdepot.com
Policy Terms and Conditions
Film Emporium covers loss or damage to your rented production equipment resulting from the following:
• Acts of terrorism
• Water damage
• Falling objects
• Equipment in transit
• Accidental damages (i.e. scratches or dropping equipment)
• Policy is an All-Risk Peril Policy subject to the exclusions on the policy
Please note: This is a brief summary of coverage. Refer to the actual policy to familiarize yourself with the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
See sample policy and specific exclusions below:
Please see the policy exclusions below:
1. Any equipment being used on or near a body of water including but not limited to underwater photography
2. Any equipment attached to an aircraft or other flying device being used in but not limited to aerial photography.
3. Any equipment attached to an auto being used in but not limited to a car chase, auto stunt or high speed driving over 35 miles per hour.
Please note the aforementioned is merely a summary of coverages as the policy contains all terms and conditions. Film Emporium stands ready to answer any questions you may have relative to this program.
1 - 5 Days
6 - 10 Days
11 - 15 Days
$1 - $4,999
$5K - $9,999
$10K - $19,999
$20K - $25K
All rates subject to a $250.00 deductible and include a $45 broker fee and state taxes
Ready to purchase coverage