Event Cancellation Insurance
Provides coverage for a
Event Cancellation provides coverage for:
- Weather (advance purchase recommended)
- Earthquake, Flood, Tsunami
- Terrorist act resulting in damage to the venue
- Venues deemed unusable
- Various other perils
- Event cancellation, postponement, abandonment
- Adverse weather
- Named Storms
- Door Registration Receipts
- Personal Property
- Earth Movement
The content displayed on this website is
for informational purposes only and is not an offer for
Coverages referenced on this website may not be available in
all territories and may vary depending on the exposure.
Minimum premiums may vary by State.
Click here for additional
Click here for
a free quote!
* A Rated Insurance Companies by AM Best
Click here for Definitions of Insurance
|Questions or comments?
or email us.
Thank you for your patronage. © 2013, Film Emporium